Saint Augustine Workshop
June 13th & 14th, 2022
Holiday Inn St. Augustine Historic
- Arrival Day – Enjoy the day in America’s Oldest City. There’s plenty of shopping and dining to experience.
- Support our local ALP Members and book directly at
- Victorian House Bed & Breakfast – 20% off listed rate, call Anthony direct to book at 904- 824-5214
- St. Francis Inn – 15% discount on whichever room the guests choose, if they identify themselves as coming for ALP. Call direct at 1-800-824-6062
- Bayfront Marin House – 15% discount on June 14 and 15. Guests must call in and must mention that they’re attending the meeting for Florida Inns or ALP (Association of Lodging Professionals). Call direct at (904)824-4301
- The Kenwood Inn – 20% discount off listed rates for the nights of June 12, 13, 14 and 15. Please call Pat directly to reserve your room 904-824-2116
- Looking for additional lodging options? A complete listing of Inns in St. Augustine can be found on the St. Augustine Historic Inns website. https://www.staugustineinns.com/Availability2/
- Or you can book direct at the Holiday Inn St. Augustine Historic at https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/st-augustine/sgjnp/hoteldetail
- From 5:00-8:30 PM on Monday, June 13, join us for a welcome kickoff event for the ALP Workshop. Florida Inns is hosting a Dine Around, meet and greet fellow attendees Visit two of our historic Inns in St. Augustine. Meet us at The Collector Luxury Gardens for cocktail hour, followed by dinner at OC Whites and dessert at St. Francis Inn.
Cost: $75 per person
Register here: https://floridainnsalpmonday.eventbrite.com
Questions on this event? Contact Nicole Chapman, [email protected] or 904-574-2259.
Aspiring Innkeeper Workshop
Sunday, June 12, 2022, in St. Augustine, FL
The Florida Inns Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association invites you to join them for an Aspiring Innkeeper Workshop.
Other Upcoming Events
- February 25-27, 2023
- Aspiring Lodging Professionals Conference
- New Lodging Professionals Conference
- February 27-March 1, 2023
- Lodging Professionals Conference & Marketplace
ALP Conference and
The content from past conferences and events is accessible to conference attendees and then viewable to all ALP Members one year after the date.
In addition Development Days content is also accessible to all ALP Members and available for purchase by non-members, which can be credited towards a one-year membership.